Is green tea good for health?
Many people have a question that really green tea good for health or not and what is the advantage/ disadvantage of green tea. This article gives you full information about green tea.
- For a period of one hundred years, green tea has been used in different ways including as a substance that raises levels of physiological or nervous activity in the body, diuretic and to help boost our heart health.
- Of the three tea difference, green tea is the only one that doesn’t undertake the chemical breakdown of a substance by bacteria, yeasts, or other microorganisms upon harvesting (black and oolong do). The leaves are steamed or pan-fired (Japanese green tea) in order to prevent the fermentation process. Some varieties of green tea including Gunpowder, Sencha, Dragon Well and Matcha (powdered green tea leaves).
- Green tea has been identified as natural protection against disorders ranging from cardiovascular disease (involve the heart or blood vessels) and cancer to depression and Mild cognitive impairment.
- Like other smart drinks of a kind that coffee or cocoa(a hot drink made from cocoa powder mixed with milk or water), the key element behind green tea’s many health benefits lies in its rich polyphenol content. These healthy compounds have been related to green tea itself with lower all-cause mortality.
- Many of the benefits associated with green tea need using up more than one/two cup per day.
Advantages of green tea
- Green tea may upgrade/improve bone health. A study published in Nutrition Research found the bioactive components of green tea may help decline the risk of fragmentation by improving bone mineral density.
- It also prevents skin damage and wrinkly. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) appears to be 300 times more strong than vitamin E at destroying skin-damaging free revolutionary. Free revolutionary react with healthy cells in our body, causing damage so minimize their numbers may help reduce wrinkling and other signs of aging.
- Green tea is an excellent fat fighter.
- One of the simple ways to get the antioxidant(such as vitamin C or E that removes potentially damaging oxidizing agents in a living organism) benefits of green tea on our face is to add the tea wafer from a tea bag to your favorite mask, suggests a Doctor.
- Just make sure you wet the bag before cutting it open, you’ll be less likely to have a remove of tea leaves are all over our bathroom| then billow them in with a dollop mask of the face in your palm.
- Leave the face pack on your face for as long as the command on the label. If Don’t have a mask? You can make your own by mix the tea wafer with honey for an ultra-easy DIY alternative. Bonus benefit: When you wash the mask off by gently rubbing your skin with water, the leaves be shed from your skin.
- The latest study from a Hospital that consisted of 5000 participants expose some cool heart-healthy results and the Study reporter said that people who drank one/two cup of tea a day had about one-third less chance of major heart disease during the study time than people who didn’t drink tea. Also, Tea drinkers who drank from one to four cups daily also showed a fail in the calcium increase in their arteries. Just don’t forget that green tea has caffeine, so keep it below 4/5 cups for a day!
- Its active component, EGCG, increases the rate at which fat is destroyed in your body.
- The top Indian dietician says that green tea helps you to lose weight and it gets bigger our metabolism rate. Polyphenol is existing in green tea which builds up the rate at which our body turns fats into calories and too the levels of fat oxidation.
- The Lucknow dietician says that Drinking green tea improves our brain function. It makes you extra responsive since it contains caffeine, but not as much caffeine as in coffee. It makes our brain more to more active.
- Many people believe that the high focusing of antioxidants in green tea could help protect against stomach cancers, breast, and lung through the NHS (National Health Service) state that there is no proof for this.
Know about how to lose weight naturally
- People with a disruption called sleep apnea (it is a serious sleep disorder that occurs when a person’s breathing is interrupted during sleep) closely stop breathing over and over during their sleep and it’s sometimes for a minute or longer.
- With the most serious formation, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), that can happen hundreds of times during an individual night and relieve the brain of oxygen, leading to possible brain damage that can cause our many memory problems.
- According to the latest research, natural material in green tea become visible to stave off this OSA-caused cognitive deficiency. Using the green tea alternative of drugs prevents brain deficiency due to hypoxia and could be a powerful help in preserving the memories of millions of people affected by sleep apnea.
Disadvantages of green tea
- Pregnant women are suggested to stay away from Green Tea as it contains EGCG which can mess with the child’s growth & can create difficulty.
How it effects
- The EGCG in the green tea is structurally near the same as another compound called methotrexate. That composite, when integrating with an enzyme called DHFR (dihydrofolate reductase) is known to help make away with cancerous cells and the same enzyme to helps in change into the folate (it’s a nutrient) into what the body needs in order to hold up normal functions.
- Because of the chemical similar nature of the EGCG with methotrexate and this will also merge with the DHFR and when this happens, the folate processing is forced.
- As I said green tea has contains caffeine. This is not good content for those people who have anxiety problems.
- The Green tea fully confusing I should say. There are studies which challenge each other, One study says that green tea drop/decrease diabetes and headaches. whether the other study says it’s increasing. so the conclusion in my opinion that green tea depends upon the different human bodies.
- Ever searched on Google about the caffeine amount of green tea? In a fresh tea leaf, caffeine is found at a general level of 4% with the minute close attention of other compounds which are not fit for every immune system. In other words, caffeine intake of more than 550 mg can have a negative action on our health. You may have to deal with insomnia, nervousness, headaches, muscle tremors and so more.
- Drinking the green tea on an empty stomach can cause a disturbed stomach.
- Green tea has polyphenols known as tannins that grow stomach acid, which further leads to stomachache, nauseous feeling, burning awareness or even constipation. You can drink green tea in between meals or after a meal but don’t empty stomachs.
- Drinking green tea can make smaller his body’s absorption of thiamine(a vitamin of the B complex). A weakness of thiamine in the body can because of Beriberi. It is a problem of the nervous system and can cause weakness in your kid’s limbs, impairment of his sensory perceptions, projection in his heart rate and more.
- For those people who often complain of chest burning, green tea can be harmful. In this case, take green tea with any other food. You have more problems with drinking green tea before eating. If you drinking green tea is the force in the stomach, then the antacid should be consumed. This will give relaxation to the stomach.