8 food you should avoid if you want to keep cancer away
A high-energy and low-fiber diet may grow a person’s risk of developing cancer, some separate foods have also been singled out as potentially causing and this information may help to avoid food for cancer.
Now a day cancer is a common disease in global because of our inorganic food (most of the case)
Avoid food for cancer and keep healthy
- Small little bags of popcorn are so suitable to just stick in the microwave, but you would not think for a minute that they could be so dangerous to our health.
- 1st, let’s talk about the bag itself. According to Wikipedia, normal/ traditional microwave popcorn bags are lined with a chemical called Perfluorooctanoic acid ( PFOA). This is a toxin also you can find in Teflon. According to a new study at the University of America, PFOA is too linked to infertility in women. Numerous studies in lab animals and humans show that exposure to PFOA remarkably grows the risk of our kidney, bladder, liver, and testicular cancers.
- 2nd Now talk about the contents. even if every manufacturer uses slightly different ingredients/components, most of them use soybean oil(this oil used for fast food, it can cause some harmful effects) as well as several preservatives such as propyl gallate, a chemical that causes for stomach problems and skin rashes.
- Now they don’t actually say they are using GMO(genetically modified) corn kernels, that’s because the government says they don’t have to. Like if they do not use GMO corn, you can be sure they aren’t using nonchemical corn!
- you are commonly used to preserve processed foods and keep them store or home shelves without spoiling.
- But the hydrogenated oils change the structure and malleability of cell membranes throughout our body, which can be lead to a host of debilitating (making someone very weak) diseases such as cancer.
- Some factory owners/manufacture are phasing out the use of hydrogenated oils and replacing them with palm oil and other safer option, but trans fats are still now widely used in processed foods.
- I think you already know that tobacco and alcohol cause cancer.
- but, it’s also true, alcohol has confirmed useful in reducing heart disease risk but its overdose can lead to heart failure or even stroke besides cancer.
- It is the 2nd leading cause of cancer, after tobacco. not only alcohol but an overdose of every single inorganic food can also lead to illness
- As the research of health organizations proved that immoderate intake of alcohol can lead to mouth, liver, colon, esophagus and also female breast cancers.
- If you’re addicted to wine, then limit your daily consumption at 1 glass/day for women and 2 glass/day for men.
If you want to quit the cigarettes naturally then click here
- Many websites on the internet that publicize the idea that sugar “feeds” cancer and indicate that eating foods with sugar makes cancer arise faster. As a result, most of the cancer patients avoid eating any type of sugar and remove beneficial foods, fruits, which contain basic nutrients.
- But ever there is no research on our human subjects to show that sugar makes cancerous cells produce.
- Generally avoiding foods with processed sugar is the best idea, but eliminating foods with natural sugar won’t stop cancer cells from dividing. According to a clinic, sugar doesn’t make cancer grow faster our body.
- “avoid food for cancer” in this article it is the food that you must far away.
- All cells (including our cancer cells) depend on blood sugar (glucose) for energy. But giving extra sugar to cancer cells doesn’t speed the growth. Likewise, depriving cancer cells of sugar doesn’t slow their development.
- According to the Canada Cancer Society -The connection between sugar and cancer is different, eating lots of foods (which have sugar) are more likely to cause you to weight gain. New research shows that being overweight or massive grow your risk of cancer.
- It’s because obesity may cause changes in our hormone levels/insulin that might grow the risk of developing breast and uterine cancer.
- As a result, limiting the quantity of sugar in your diet is very important. refined carbohydrates can lead to your overweight and also obesity, which indirectly increases cancer risk over time.
- Sugar can found not only in the obvious foods such as cookies, cakes, soft drinks, and other sweets. Sugar can be found even in pasta sauce, salad dressing, and vegetables (canned).
- So when you reading food labels, look for sugar listed as the first ingredient and be conscious of hidden sugar names: fructose, lactose, maltose, glucose, Natural sugars, etc, honey has contained beneficial antioxidants but this, too, should be consumed in reduction. If you swing to have sugar cravings,
- Don’t matter what you call it as like Soft drinks, pop, it’s still harmful to your health! Ingredients of Soda is full of calories, sugar, and artificial ingredients, and it has ZERO nutritional benefits. only one can of soda contains about almost 8 packets of sugar. Think the irregular soda won’t hurt?
- Some studies have shown that only drinking two/three sodas per week mostly doubles the risk of pancreatic cancer. When you consume that much, your body responds by creating too much insulin, which typically helps the body take in sugar from the bloodstream and use it for energy.
- The amount of caramel coloring you’d consume in one can of soda per day was recently linked to a 59 percent most risk of cancer, according to a recent study
- There is plenty of choices out there, so next time you are craving something sweet, and also think about what you are putting into your body(which is your wealth). Your health is like an investment, never forget it!
- Most People are said to eat more fish every time these days for the omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are extremely major for your body and also the brain.
- As an outcome, it might seem to block to be told that farmed fish is not really any healthier than red meat if people take into account the total cost and benefit testing.
- Whenever a lot of fish are placed into such a small space, controlling the increased level of disease outbreaks becomes high-priority.
- However, our farmers will do this in a way that involves toxic chemicals, risk human consumers, limit exposure to farmed fish.
- It’s maybe low-price and delicious, but these crispy, addicting snacks can be deadly.
- These fatty/ oily foods don’t the only reason for our weight gain because of their high trans-fat content,
- they also have overindulgent sodium levels, which can because of high blood pressure and preservative.
- 2nd risk is also the presence of acrylamide (as known as carcinogen found in cigarettes) Try not to feed these quick snacks to yourself or your kids. always care about your health directly or indirectly.
- As a study conducted at the University found that people who utilize the most processed meats (hot dogs) showed a 65 percent grow the risk of pancreatic cancer over those who utilize few or no meat products.
- sausage, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meat; almost all of these meat products are manufactured using sodium nitrite, which is applied to give cured meat its pinkish color and grow its shelf life.
- However, this component/ingredient is a precursor to highly carcinogenic nitrosamines, potent cancer-causing chemicals that speed up the development and growth of cancer cells throughout the body.
- So if you’re going to eat meat products,
- we are sure to prefer only uncured meat products made by without nitrates, and ideally from the grass-fed origin.
- if you want to avoid this disease then in “avoid food for cancer” above food you must be declined.